Saturday, January 23, 2010

God Is Faithful!

Now it has been a over week since I last posted and I know many are you are wondering what is up because I was going to try and post more often here.
Well we had some chaos happen with my daughters graduation from Tech school. She was supposed to graduate the 19th of this month so we had planned to go down on the 15th so we could spend the holiday weekend with her and attend her graduation on Tuesday and head back home as she headed to Germany. The military moved her graduation up to Friday the 15th. We did not find this out until the night of the 13th so we had to hurry, pack up and leave. My hubby was out of town so we did not get there until 3:15am Friday morning and then had to get up at 6:00 to get ready to go to her graduation at 8:00.
She was scared that she was going to be shipped out to Germany as soon as she graduated that Friday night or Saturday morning. We immediately started praying and God was faithful and allowed us to spend the entire weekend together, She is now in Germany and I am back home so get ready for some posts. Thanks to those of you who knew my situation and said a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment