Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Good morning, as I logged in to this blog today, I immediately became convicted. If you were to look at it, it seems God has not been working in my life since last March.
God has blessed me tremendously this past year, I had the tumor removed from my back and it came back fine, no cancer. It has taken quite some time to recover and some days are still not good but I remain cancer free for another year! Praise God.
If you had read my blog you would have seen where my husbands job was in jeopardy with the economy. Even though he is now on the road instead of in house, God has provided him a job and has met our needs for 2009 and will continue to do so as He promises in Philippians 4:19.
I am not one for new years resolutions anymore due to the fact of always breaking them. This year I am going to pray about what I wish to do in the new year and journal how God has helped me meet that desire. I am not promising to make a daily entry here but it is my desire to post at least weekly how God has blessed my life.
here are some of my prayers for the New Year
My prayer is to become closer than I have ever been to God and so like Christ that when others see me they want the joy that I have and I can be a witness.
I have a little group that I send a verse to daily and I have been slacking in that too and I pray that I would be faithful in doing that. if satan cant have us he will sure make us busy. I admit I have been to busy to allow God to use me like He wants. My prayer is that I become in tune with his good and perfect will for my life. I want to see and love people as God does.

Father,
I thank you for all you have done in my life through 2009 and I look forward to what you are going to do in 2010. I pray that you would guide me to do Your will for my life and give me the desires of my heart. I love you so much and in the name if Jesus I ask these things
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment